poetry for the moment

Contact Dave Wood for easy use process:
Mobile/text O77O997768four
email. davewrite2002[at]gmail.com

Almost twenty one...the company, not me!  Wordsmith Etc was set up in 2000; to celebrate this fact, I'm offering a subscription service to families/individuals/households; for £35 per month, over the period of a year; during this time,  I'll create you an individual poem, based on your own unique information. It all starts in June 2021.  

Each time I fulfil a paid commission of this kind, I will put £1 aside.  Once I have enough, I will donate £21 to my local foodbank.  Please get in touch, searching special poetry or the poetic gardener on Facebook.

Please see my mini-promo film on youtube  

Read on to see how much you can save if you take out a subscription. 

Dave Wood creates poems to suit for all manner of occasions: weddings, memento, birthdays, anniversaries, congratulations, launches, celebrations and commiserations.  Please investigate the other pages of specialpoetry.  Please enjoy reading the poems; bear in mind this is my living; if you wish to use any of the pieces, please consider sending a part payment.
 
See Comments and Thanks from genuine customers.

Service is prompt, individual and friendly. 

Prices

Festival poet                   £250 per day plus expenses
(Personal) Single poem  £95.00 (up to 14 lines)
(Personal) Two poems    £180.00
Conferences/exhibitions £300 - £1000.00
Performances/recording to disk/you-tube-ing - 
                                   prices available on request.
He also offers fun creative writing workshops if you want to create your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment